Majha College of Pharmacy (MCOP) is under the Management of National Welfare Health & Education Awareness Charitable Society, (Regd.) Batala(Punjab) with the noble aim of imparting Quality Pharmacy Education to aspiring students of the region. Located in the serene campus at Village Gillanwali, college has a state-of-the-art infrastructure.
National Welfare Health & Education Awareness Charitable Society (Regd.), Batala, Punjab (India)
Registration Year: 2001
Society Registration No.:
DIC/BTL/Society/2001/2002/369 Dated 15/05/2001
Objectives of the Society:
- To impart quality education and to devise an integrated framework that encompasses all aspects of the profession.
- To support progress through the introduction and effective application of new technologies in teaching, learning and in research.
- To affirm a commitment to the values of transparency in decision making and openness in access to information.
- To promote research which is of relevance to industry and commerce that contributes to the health and progress of society.
- To be vigilant and promote the nurturing of biodiversity through education and social awareness.
- To establish criteria for assessing the quality of Pharmacy education and to promote, through the system of quality assurance - 'Quality Teaching and Learning'.
|Sh. Rashpal Singh
|Sh. Avtar Singh
|Sh. Sukhmanpreet Singh
|Ms. Malkeet Kaur
|Ms. Sukhwinder Kaur
|Ms. Manjinder Kaur
|Sh. Jatinder Singh